Perks & Guidelines
Join the 2019 team and receive the Team Gear Package, Membership Perks, Discounts, and more!
Team Gear Package
- 2019 Custom Team Gear - each team member will receive $150 worth of credit to spend at our team Castelli store. That credit will get members a custom 2-piece triathlon kit or members can choose to put the credit toward any other team gear from Castelli, like the San Remo Short Sleeved Triathlon Suit, a cycling kit, etc. We will have custom team gear in the team store for all endurance disciplines.
- 2019 Team Edition T-shirt
- 2019 Team Edtion Backpack
- 2019 Team Edition Sunglasses
- Swag from 2019 team sponsors and more!
- Team Events - we will be planning activities around both local and national events in 2019. This is an excellent opportunity to meet other team members in person and race alongside them. In the past, we have organized pre race meals, post race parties, BBQs and even a race vacation to Aruba.
- Team Website - each athlete has the ability to create a profile, share their race schedule, add their race results, write blogs, upload pictures, and interact with other athletes.
- Team App - NEW for 2019! All members will get access to our team app (available for download in the App store). Communicate with other members, plan meetups at races, share pictures, and more.
- Team Forum - engage with other team members on our private Facebook Group. This is the perfect place to seek encouragement from team members, brag about your accomplishments, get inspired by other team members, and share a laugh with like-minded individuals.
- Team Gear - only team members will get access to exclusive team gear, including cycling gear, casualwear and more.
- Team Camps - join our team for the annual Florida Training Camp. We routinely get 30+ athletes to this camp.
- Live outside of the US? That is just fine!!! Our team has strong divisions in Canada, Mexico, UK, and Europe.
Discounts and Giveaways
- Sponsor Discounts - receive discounts ranging from 10% - 50% off on products from MANY different industry partners!
- Sponsor Giveaways - throughout the year we will be giving away a ton of great prizes from our sponsors. At our team camp in Florida last year, we gave away NormaTec boots, ENVE race wheels, a Stages powermeter, a HUUB wetsuit, and much more.
- Wear the Gear - we want to see everyone out there on race day wearing the uniform proudly. However, we do understand that there are different circumstances where athletes may not be able to wear the uniform.
- Social Media - we aren't like most age group teams and we certainly will not require our athletes to do anything on social media, but if our athletes can follow/like and engage with our sponsors, it will only help us get better deals for everyone in future years.
- Website/Forum - create profiles, keep the race schedule up-to-date, log race results and interact with your fellow team members. The more our athletes share and engage with us, the better we can promote everyone and brag when you do well.
- Sponsors -we don't expect everyone to sell their current equipment for our sponsor's products, but if you are in the market for something new, we would like you to consider working with the companies that have invested in us. Please refrain from publicly promoting conflicting sponsors on any type of social media.
- Be Respectful - athletes chosen for the Baucco Squad are brand ambassadors and need to behave accordingly. Any actions that may negatively affect the integrity of either brand (i.e. doping) is cause for termination from the team with no refund.
Note: There is a $279 membership fee for all returning members, and a $329 membership fee for all new members. The membership fee helps cover the cost associated with the team kits, team gear, event planning, etc. The total value of this team is nearly double the cost of membership when you factor in the gear, discounts, events, etc. Applications will open on 10/1/18, and will close on 10/26/18. The team will be picked on or before 11/5/18. If you are accepted for the team, credit cards will get charged then and that is when members will be directed to the Castelli team store to pick their gear. Shipping of team gear is not included in the membership cost and will vary based on how much "extra gear" is purchased from the team store. International athletes are urged to use a U.S. address if possible. If International athletes use an international address, Castelli WILL ship to it, but shipping charges will be higher and there is a possibility the gear will go through customs.