Perks & Guidelines
Applications for the team open on October 11th, 2021.
There will be no cost associated with applying for, or joining, the Baucco Squad. If you're accepted, you will receive all membership perks and discounts. Spots on our team roster are limited, but we encourage everyone to apply.
Criteria for Selecting Team Members
- Selected athletes do not need to be the fastest or most elite athletes. We claim members from beginners to Kona qualifiers.
- We are looking for members who take the sport seriously, but maintain a fun-loving, positive attitude.
- We are looking for members who are eager to support their teammates through our online community, and/or at team events around the world.
- The minimum age for acceptance is 18 years old.
Note that the timeline of perks related to travel and in-person events will be dependent on the continually changing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Discounts on products from a long list of industry partners.
- Opportunities to win prizes from our industry partners.
- Access to coaching resources - workouts, blogs, tips, videos and recipes.
- Opportunities to enroll in direct coaching and group training with head coaching staff.
- Invitation to activities planned around both local and national events. This is an excellent opportunity to meet other team members in person and race alongside them.
- Private access to the team website where you will build your athlete profile, share your race schedule and results, write race recaps, share photos, and interact with other members.
- Private access to the team mobile app where you can communicate with other members, plan meetups, check the team calendar, submit challenge completions, share pictures, and more.
- Private access to the team forum. This is the perfect place to seek encouragement, brag about your accomplishments, get inspired by your teammates, or just share a laugh with like-minded individuals!
- Access to exclusive team gear. This includes cycling gear, running gear, casualwear and more.
- Exclusive access to pro meet & greets and industry gear-talks throughout the year.
- Wear the Gear - we want to see everyone out on the race course wearing the team gear proudly.
- Social Media - we don’t require our athletes to do anything specific on social media, but our athletes are encouragegd to follow/like and engage with our partners.
- Website/Forum - create an athlete profile, keep your race schedule up-to-date, log race results, and interact with your teammates. The more our athletes share and engage with us, the better we can promote everyone and brag when you do well.
- Partners - we don't expect everyone to sell their current equipment for our partners products, but if you are in the market for something new, we would like you to consider working with the companies that have invested in us.
- Be Respectful - athletes chosen for the Baucco Squad are brand ambassadors and should behave accordingly. Any action that may negatively affect the integrity of the brand (i.e. doping) is cause for termination from the team. Just don't do anything that AJ wouldn't do!